Our Medical Providers
National Health Finance has working relationships with surgeons, physicians and health care facilities across the United States. You will receive high-end and reputable medical care from our network providers. View our list of nation-wide medical providers.
No Out of Pocket Expense
When you are a victim of an accident, there is no need to worry about paying for out of pocket medical expenses at the time of treatment. NHF will facilitate your medical care and work directly with your attorney. No fees or interest ever.
Our knowledgeable bilingual staff will assist you in facilitating and coordinating your client’s treatment recommendations. Our processing of client’s treatment is easy and efficient. Please contact us.
Facilitation of Care
NHF will utilize its extensive directory of healthcare providers to facilitate all your medical needs, based upon your healthcare providers recommendations. We act as a liaison every step of the way through your case.
If there is anything NHF can do to help you,
Please call Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm (AZ time zone)
to speak with any of our friendly, bilingual staff.
Benefits for patients:
- No Out Of Pocket Expenses
- Immediate Appointments
- Reputable Medical Providers
- Appointment Coordination
- Facilitates Physician Referrals
- No Health Insurance Worries
- Coordination of Care
- Provide complete bills and medical records to your attorney or yourself
- All Health Specialties
- Excellent Customer Service
- Managing and Coordination of all your medical needs
- At the time of the final settlement, your attorney only needs to make one telephone call to resolve all medical bills within the NHF network
Benefits of Using NHF:
- No Hidden
- No Interest
- All Health
- Medical Services
on a Lien
- NHF does not accept state and/or federal government-funded programs, including but not limited to, Medicare, Worker’s Compensation and AHCCCS
- If you should have any state or federal government funded insurances, NHF can still accept your case on a straight lien basis
- It is the policy of NHF and its providers to balance bill the difference of the any health insurance paid and the total balance of services rendered from the final settlement
- NHF and its providers will file all appropriate county medical liens